Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mr & Mrs Danker - Wedding Card



Now the wedding is over. I can share the card I made for
the beautiful couple, Meagan & Daryl Danker

Now I got this yummy new die -
Marianne Creatables LR0180 from
The Craftie Cafe, and I so wanted to use it, so I decided on
doing an Easel card.


Then I thought, if i make it as normal and use the Date stamp (again 
been waiting so long to use it)....Where the heck do I
put who its from.....



So, after spending hours trying to do a triple easel card....
Which would have been som much easier if I had used a
square shape....anyway....I managed to do the
third page, by adding a whole card again.



I am so pleased with it, and the die is so beautiful. Bit smaller
than I thought, but looks great.

Thanks for dropping by
Hugs
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. It was so well worth all that effort to make this Gorgeous Card and love the Die. Have a Lovely Easter and be good for the Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...