Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bearly Mine Inspiration


Hi Everyone,
my turn to give you a little bit of inspiration again.
I have used a paper from one of the new sets


Oh my there is just so many yummy papers in here.

I have used Summertime Tilda
and coloured her with Copics.
Dies - Magnolia tags, spellbinders scalloped circle,
spellbinders labels, Marianne creatables leaf,
memory box butterfly border.
flowers from I Am Roses.
Lace is from my win at Magnolia Down Under.

Well i hope this helps you get your mojo going.
There are some wonderful new papers sets over
at Bearly Mine Designs.

And dont forget our current Challenge

cheers for now
Hugs
Tracey
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...