Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Emerald Faerie Challenge #53






Hey there everyone.
Time for another Challenge at The Emerald Faerie Challenges.

This month our Theme is 

"Girly - Pretty In Pink"


For my card, I have used Pip, and coloured her with Copics.
The main shape of the card is made by using a Go Kreate Die
Papers are from Magnolia


Now for the Exciting News
Emerald Faeries has some sponsors.
We are still looking for a couple more
but our two sponsors this month are

"Flourish With A Bling" 
and
"I Am Roses"

Isnt that awesome.

Anyway thanks for dropping by.
Hugs to you all
Tracey
xx
**********
I wish to enter this card in the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh Sooooo much Gorgeousness on this Amazing Card! Looooving all that Lovely Lace and a Stunning Image Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...