Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Emerald Faerie Challenge #48 - *Sparkle*


Hi Everyone!
I cant believe I forgot to do my post!!!
Here is my project for our new
Challenge
"Sparkle"
 Thanks to all who Entered our last 
Challenge
I hope you enjoyed our new Images.

So the lucky random winner of One(1) Image of their choice is...

#6 Rose

Congratulations Rose, after visiting the Store and making your choice
please Email me at
tracey.manderson@bigpond.com 
with your Choice.

For my project this month I have made a bookmark.
I used Boo, and coloured him with Copics.
The paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.
I have added bling and lace
 Thanks for dropping by

Hugs
Tracey
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. What a Gorgeous Book Mark! Love all the Bling and Embellies! Gorgeous Little Cheeky faerie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tracey, I love the sparkle :o)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...