Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bearly Mine Challenge #107

 
Hi Everyone.
Time for another Challenge at Bearly Mine Challenges.
Thanks to all who entered last weeks Challenge.

This Week our Theme is
Ribbon/String/Twine

This week we have as our sponsors
Whiff of Joy
offering a stamp from their fabulous selection

Crafty Ribbons offering a surprise pack of ribbons



 and
Bearly Mine Designs 
offering a £10 voucher

Wow Some Awesome prizes up for grabs again.

Ok, now for my Card.
With Christmas creeping up on us, I think it is time to 
start getting some cards made. So I have
used Papers from "Christmas Wonderland"
and gone with a bit of a traditional look.
The Image is a Magnolia stamp
"Tilda with Packages" (think...lol)
I have coloured her with copics.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The velvet ribbon is from my stash
The bling actually is on a string and is a brilliant idea,
this I got from the lovely Alita from Scrapawhile.

Anyway, Thanks for dropping by.
I look forward to checking out your creations.

Have a good week
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...