Followers

Friday, March 1, 2013

Emerald Faerie Challenge #41 - Bling

Hi Everyone
A new Challenge is up and running at The Emerald Faeries

Thanks to all who entered our last Challenge.

For the new Challenge the theme is 

"Bling"

(one of my favourite things!)

For my card i have used "Ashee" and coloured him with Copics
The paper is a Pion Design paper. I used my new Memory Box
"Butterfly Delights" die, to do the small butterflies, which i added a
tiny gemstone to. The swirls are some new Prima ones i have 
just accquired...just the right size for cards!
And of course flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts,
and the lace too (i think!)

Any way thanks for dropping by
have a great day
Hugs
Tracey
******************

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Tracey, I love the colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...