Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bearly Mine Designs Challenge #61 Pink Christmas

 Well I have another Card to post today.
Bearly Mine Designs New Challenge Starts today.
Thanks to all who entered last week.

For this week we have for you

"Pink Christmas"

This weeks sponsor is..
 
Wowzers!! how cool is that!!
 
Now for my card I have used papers from the New
When i started this card i was looking for more than one paper, 
but I started putting it together, and decided to do just the Pink and
White and stick with the one paper.
The photo below gives a better look at the true colour.


I wanted to colour Tilda with just a touch of pink, but
i think i need to experiment with that idea a bit more, oh well
she doesnt look too bad!! 
I started adding some bling, and errrr i think i kinda 
got a bit carried away... lol...
well you can never have too Much Bling!!!

 

For the flowers, they are just plain pink paper flowers,
which i have spritzed with Glimmer mist and
scrunched up. Then stuck a pearly button on 
the center. The large leaves, and tag are Magnolia Dies.
 the smaller leaves is a Marianne creatable die.
Hmmmm
well there you go.
I thank you all for dropping by
Hope you have a wonderful Day
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, thats one beautiful card I love your colouring and your card is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey
    A stunning and beautiful card gorgeous colour's and just love the image and paper's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Tracey, I love the way you have layered the same paper, it looks so soft and delicate along with your beautiful embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tracey this is absolutely beautiful, the image and papers look ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Tracey love everything about it Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...