Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bearly Mine Designs Challenge #51



Hello Peoples!
Well it is time for another wonderful Challenge over at
But before i get into the new Challenge, lets get the good stuff out of the way....

Winner of our last challenge is

and 

 
Top 3 (in no particular order)
 

Well done ladies!!
 

This week's challenge is Anything but a card.....perfect for those that are creating boxes and other gifts for Christmas or other special occasions.
Have fun creating........

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is

OFFERING A

 
Okies for my creation I have decorated a box I picked up from the
Cheapie Shop. I saw this idea somewhere, and thought i might
give it a go for a wedding that is coming up. I like the black
and white for a Wedding Gift!
Anyway, the papers i have used are from the Designer Extreme CD III.
I am sorry about the photos, silly me took them on my black bench tops!!
I also used some lovely vellum embossed with a black glitter design,...
it is so gorgeous. You cant quiet see the stickles i have added, but
i added it to some of the swirls, and it gives a lovely effect.

Well Thankyou for dropping by, I look forward to checking out
your creations. Have fun with it!
Dont forget to check out the wonderful creations the
girls have made for you over at the Challenge Blog.
Have a great day
Hugs
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mono card Tracey, love the design and your flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...