Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes

Howdy Do Peoples!
Time for another amazing challenge at The Paper Shelter

A big thankyou to all who entered our last challenge .
Now Mr Random.org has picked as our lucky winner....
 
Here are your random numbers:
44
Timestamp: 2012-06-12 20:34:30 UTC
 44, Dawn L.
Congratulations Dawn!
Right, our challenge for this week is the ever popular
 And as always our very generous sponsers are Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a prize of $20. to spend on their website


but this is providing you have used one of their images or products on your card, but even if you havent they will still give you three images of your own choice.
 Well I can't wait to see what amazing creations you all
come up with this week.
Don't forget to drop by the Challenge Blog and check out
the Wonderful creations the Girls on the DT have
made to give you some awesome inspiration.

Now for my card I have used the Beautiful "A. Mucha Influence - Spring"
I saw this image when she was released, and have been wanting to make
a card with her! She is coloured with Copics. I used my YG11, & YG13 and
blender pen on her dress. E41,E42, E43 on her hair and branch.
Skin tones i used E50 & E51 & R20.
The papers I used are from Pion Design. I have loved these
from when I first saw them, and when I found out Mandy from
"Scrappy Go Lucky" was going to the Paperarts Show in Brisbane,
and she had just got them in....I kinda asked (well begged really!!)LOL
If she could take the to the show...WooooHoooo!!
They are just to die for! 
Ok now for the bit of woopsies...Errr i tried to make roses again...
They are suppose to be roses...lol
I think i need Anita to give me more lessons.
I used my Cheery Lynn small, medium and large roses for the roses, but i 
just couldnt get the center to go right!
And do you like my new Border die! OMG it is gorgeous. It is
the "Tiffany Border". I liked it when i saw Donnas Tutorial with it, but 
when i got it i was a bit doubtful...UNTIL I cut it out. OMG
It is so beautiful! Oh and i just love the new Mini flourish.
It is just the perfect size for cards!!
(am i rambling...I think i am!! rofl)
And i am working on a tag to go in behind the image, when
i finish it i will post a new photo!
Ok thanks for dropping by
I hope you all have a great day
Hugs
Tracey
****************
Card Recipe
Dies - Cherry Lyn - Tiffany Border, Mini flourish, Small, medium 
& large rose dies & the leaves from the large flourish
Spellbinders Circle & Scallop Circle nestabilities
marianne creatables leaf die
**************
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
Crafts & Me - #88 Pearls & Roses (mine are suppose to be roses! lol)
Cheery Lynn - #32 Roses (I really tried! lol)
Deep Ocean Challenge - #26 Swirls
Everybody Art Challenge - Roses
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful Tracey! I love the subtle colours you have used .. perfect! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey,
    it was lovely to meet you at the Brisbane show and well done on getting a card made so quickly with the pretty Pion Papers. It looks gorgeous! I love the digi stamp and will definitely be checking those out win I get back to Perth.

    The copic colours you have chosen compliment the papers perfectly. As for the flowers, they look good as they are. One way to make them look more rose like is to spray them with a little glimmer mist, pearl mist or even water. Then scrunch them up and push all the petals upwards towards the centre. Let them dry like that. Use a heat tool if in a hurry. They will then be more closed, like the centre of a rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, your sweet harpist image looks lovely on this softly colored card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Pearls and Roses challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fab card T, totally love the colours you used..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fab card T, totally love the colours you used..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is simply lovely. I love your color palette. I love your stamped and colored images that are the focal point of your card. I also love the beautiful flowers you have used to embellish around your colored images. Very nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fabbie card. Your flowers are gorgeous!! love the colour and papers you have used.. Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn this week. Wishing you luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracey, this is just gorgeous. Did you see the tutorial on the Cheery Lynn blog on how to make roses with the 3 dies?
    http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/04/cheery-lynn-designs-rose-dies.html
    It might help with your rose centers. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning card Tracey, love the papers, the colors all go so lovely together, your coloring is amazing and I love your little roses. Don't worry I struggle too.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Tracey, those flowers are stunning hun! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally gorgeous and so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracey wow what a beautiful card, I love your colour choice and the whole layout is gorgeous, the flowers so pretty and your colouring stunning. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tracey
    A stunning card love the image and the muted colours,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. very lovely card!! http://www.dancingintherainjb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card - your flowers are gorgeous. Love your colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning card Tracey, so beautifully coloured too...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me Challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...