Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Emerald Faerie Challenge - Embossing



Helllooooooooooo Peoples!

Righto, time for another challenge at The Emerald Faerie Garden.

But first a big thankyou to all who participated in our last challenge
"Tag it"
with our lucky winners being


and


And the top 3 are......


1..Corry
3..judit

Way to go Ladies!!

Okies now on to this weeks Challenge and we want to see some embossing.
Be it wet or dry, it doesnt matter!

Dont forget, have fun!!

For my Card i have used Isabella, and coloured her with copics
and used some papers from Magnolia and Digital Delights.
I have used my favourite colour combo here, the pink and grey.
mmmmm, yummm!!! lol

Ok ladies have fun, thanks for having a look
Have a great Day
hugs
Tracey






3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tracey, I love the colours :)
    I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracey I love that image shes so cute and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love faries! My little 5 year old neighbor has my dog Louie convinced that we have some living in a tree in our backyard! lol! You are so talented girl! This card is wonderful!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...