Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge #16


Hi guys


Are you all ready for a new challenge


we celebrate Australia Day on the 26th of Jan so celebrate with us

the challenge for this fortnight is

"Green & Gold/Yellow"

A HUGE THANK YOU
to everyone who entered our last challenge
"Flourishes/Swirls"

Our 1st lucky random winner of a Emerald Faeries Garden Digi Stamp is
Congrats !!!

18. Rose C

we all enjoy seeing what you all do with the very cute Emerald Faeries Stamps...
Our 2nd lucky random winner that used a Emerald Faeries Garden Digi Stamp is
Congrats !!!

15. Linxx

For my card, I have used "Ashee"(he is just so sweet)
I actually coloured him with copics and Pencil. I still have to get
some green copics.

Well i cant wait to see your creations
Have a great week

Hugs
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy I love your colour combo its really bright and cheerful, and such a sweet image to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...