Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bearly Mine Challenge #26


Well we are certainly getting to the business end of the year!!! EEEEkkkkkk!!

Thankyou to all who entered our last Challenge..
"Untraditional Christmas Colours"
There were lots of wonderful entries and the Winners are....


2 Digi sets of the winners choice from Bearly Mine.

4 Digis of the Winners choice from Delicious Doodles

Teddy Bo Quintet from Teddy Bo.


Congratulations Ladies!!

Now on to our Final Challenge for the year
This will also run for 4 weeks this time and will end on Monday, 16th January 2012.
Just so that everyone has plenty of time in between all the festivities.

The Theme for this Challenge is....
"Anything Goes"

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are...................


Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digis of the winners choice.



Fred She Said - $20 Gift Certificate



Delicious Doodles - 4 Digis of the Winners choice.



The Paper Shelter - $15 Gift certificate


Don't forget to head over to the Challenge Blog and Check out the
wonderful creations the Design Team has created
just for you!

Just a note before I get onto my card.
As you know our wonderful Creative Leader "Donna"
has not been well, and needs a little bit of time off to recuperate.
So this Challenge, will be our last for a little while.
WE WILL BE BACK!!
Keep a look out for our return,
we will be back with wonderful Creations Just For YOU!!

So have fun with this challenge, and I look forward to seeing your
wonderful creations.

Donna and The entire Bearly Mine Design Team,

would like to wish you all,

A Very Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year


and we would also to thank all of the
wonderfully creative people that have joined in
our challenges over the past year...
lots of glorious cards, creations and so much inspiration.

Ok now onto my card.
I have used a paper from the Designer Extreme III CD,
(OMG you really do need these!!) lol
It is in the Xmas folder on the CD.
I have used one of my latest Magnolia Stamps, "Ice Tilda" and coloured
her with copics. I stamped around the oval with the Magnolia
"Snowflakes" in brushed corduroy Distress Ink, then added
Star Dust stickles to them. I loved the look of the gold and white,
with just the touch of pink.
I do want to add here, I love the papers I use, and I really do look
to use more than one paper on a card, but i then think, why am i using all these
lovely papers, then covering them up, so you cant see them!!!
Anyways, its just a little thing with me, sometimes i love to
use multiple papers, but other papers are just toooo gorgeous to do it!!!

Ok well thanks for having a looksee, I look forward to seeing your
wonderful creations.
I want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday
Take Care
Hugs
Tracey
*********************
Card Recipe
Paper - Bearly Mine Designs - Designer Extreme CD III
Image - Magnolia "Ice Tilda" and "Snowflakes"
Dies - Magnolia lace die, Spellbinders Oval and Scallop Oval dies
Lace, flowers and ribbon from my stash
Copic - E000, E00, E11, R20, R81,R83, R85, E51,E53, E55, B000
E41,E42, E43, E44, E47

******************************
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges

Top Tip Tuesday
- Anything Christmas
Everybody Art Challenge - #173 Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I really like the sparkle on the image it makes it pop.
    Thanks for joining Everybody Art.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Tracey this is so beautiful it brings me so much joy to see this wonderful creation, the papers, embellishments and Tilda look amazing, I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and New Year.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! Loving the way you have colored this Tilda:0)

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    PS; Last day to enter into my Candy:0)
    LaJanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...