Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Skateboard Tilda


Hey there eveyone!
Well here is another card I have made, hmmmm not sure about this
have tried to use a colour i dont normally use, the yellow/orange colours.
I also have masked Skateboard Tilda and used my background stamp i have
been wanting to try. So there are 2 things i have done
on this card i dont often do! Masking and the colour!! lol
I am loving this hair combination at the moment
Copics E02, E08 & E18
When i saw this Tilda, she kinda reminds me of well....Me LOL
Let's see, yep jeans (scruffy), purple, and yep doing something
that isnt work!!! rofl!! Oh, and thats kinda why
i coloured her hair those colours too!!!

Any way thanks for having a looksee
Hugs
Tracey
************************
I am entering this card in the following Challenges
I Copic Lover - Masking
Crafts & Me - Orange


8 comments:

  1. This card is so bright and beautiful and you do great work with your Copic's. I love the whole card it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the bright colours on this card Tracey. The DP is gorgeous too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely bright card Tracey, so not you, but it definitely works, nice and cheerful for us in the northern hemisphere that are facing long cold winter days lol.
    Fabulous job hun.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card too. Especially those colours! :) The hair is stunning, think I have to try a "translation" over to promarkers for that one.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! i love it tracy. wonderful colors.just loooove everything about it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tracey this is stunning what gorgeous colours, the design is super, the scene you have created for Tilda is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow totally awesome card ...hugz Anita xx
    ps you won too how awesome is that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Very
    I M P R E S S I V E!!
    Hugss and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    http://kreationsbykimberlyrae.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...