Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tilda Card


Well I have just made this card just for the fun of it. I was looking through my papers, and found these beautiful Magnolia papers i got from my Magnolia Stamp Club, through Bron at ShopBron. When I saw these papers, I knew that the R81,83 & 85 would go perfectly with them, and then I saw the sketch at MDUC, it seemed perfect for it as well. Everything just seemed to go together so well! The colours are just so pretty, Not sure if they come through as lovely as they do in real life, but I had fun making this card, and just love the end result.


A close up of Butterfly Tilda, I think i got the pleats looking ok?? The star dust stickles makes it look so beautiful. (well i think so LOL). I had this Image finished and ready to put on the card, and I was so happy with the colours....... then I decided to play with the edges(you know add some colour or stamping) sigh... and i didnt like what I did! (always the way!) so I decided to cut her out and 3D mount Tilda. Then i had the bright idea to mount the butterflies! OMG, well it seemed like a good idea til i was cutting out some tape to mount them.
Anyway thanks for having a looksee!
Have a great week
Hugs
Tracey

Papers - Magnolia "Sweet Rainbow" Pink Plaid & Dark Pink Rainbow Flowers
Image - Magnolia Butterfly Tilda
Dies - Magnolia Swirl, leaf & Butterfly - Marianne Creatables Leaf & Doily
Flowers - I Am Roses
Copics - Skin - E000, E00, E02, E11, R20
Dress, Shoes, Flower, butterflies - R81, R83, R85
Ribbon & Lace & pearls - Stash

*****************************************

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - #108 Sketch
Totally Tilda - Pearls,Swirls,Lace & Ribbon
Make it Colourful - use Pink
Crafts & Me Challenges - #46 Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - #60 Sparkly
Frosted Designs - Colouring
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Bingo(Flowers, Pearls, Ribbon,Glitter)
Little Darlings Challenges - Girly


15 comments:

  1. What a lovely card , so much detail
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey, love the colouring and the fabulous flowers.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracey, lovely colours, image and lovely flowers detail, thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz and Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Tracey! This card is absolutely ADORABLE. As always your coloring is perfect. I love the colors you used, your flowers are gorgeous and that lace is beautiful. You are such a talented woman and looking forward to seeing your next creation as always. Hope your having a good week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card!! Love the colours you have put together really lovely! thankyou for joining us Over at Totally Tilda challenge
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Tracey! I love the dies you used and that lace is stunning.
    A stunning card! Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pleats look fantastic! Great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Tracey how beautiful is this, the colours, papers, flower and of course Tilda all look amazing I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring Tracey. Love the sparkle on Tilda's dress too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card gorgeous image and beautiful papers. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! fabulous colours and design! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful, love the rich colors.

    Thanks for joining us with our recipe challenge at Totally Tilda!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Tracey! This is one of my favorite Tildas and made a card with it a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...