Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thank You Card

Well i have just finished this, boy i didnt realise how hard it is to make a "flat" card to post! I usually make a card, and hand it over! Hmmmm, i think i need to get some more flat flowers LOL (well, what an excuse to buy some more flowers!!).
Right, I have made this card for Val and Bob, (Judy's mum and dad) as a thankyou for letting us stop there on our way home on our road trip. I know Val loves purple, so with that in mind i set to work.
This is a Lily of the Valley stamp, again thanks to Deb J, who stamped it and sent it to me, and I coloured the image with my copics. I have used another yummy paper from Bearly Mine Designs. I have used my Magnolia Die and Nestabilites for the swirl and circles, and the Whimsy ticket die and stamp, add
a few flowers,bling, lace and ric rac from my stash.... and voila' finished!

A closer look at the image.....don't you think he looks like Harry Potter???
This is my first attempt at using the dark colours for hair??(oh well practice
makes perfect!!! lol)


Copics used:
Hat, skirt, shoes, boys shirt - BV00 , BV02
Girls shirt - RV02, Rv13
Skin - E000, E00, E02, R20
Dark Hair - C07, C07, C08

**************************************

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Die Cuts and Lace
ABC Challenge - V is for Violet
Crafting for all seasons - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - #22 Sketch ( i turned mine)
KCB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Stamp Something


Link

13 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your blog is awesome!! I am absolutely in love with the emerald faeries and your colouring is simply amazing!!!! I am now a follower!!! I love all the elements on your card!!! Thanks for joining in with us for the PCJ anything goes challenge!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deliscious and sweet!! I like the colours you chose, this is so stunning in violet!!

    Hugs,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey,
    Your card is delightful! love that image,so cute!
    Yes he does look like Harry potter!
    And thanks so much for joining in at A Gem Of A Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Lovely cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS Challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Tracey.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your colours, thanks for joining us at tPS this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is just gorgeous Tracey!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons this week!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so beautiful card:) Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge.
    Hugs,Minna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Gorgeous Card.
    Crafty Kaz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card......thank you for joining us at AGOAC x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine and TPS.... ……..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, I just wonder what those children were chatting about? Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges! *Hugs* Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...