Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Card


Righto, my first effort for the year! First i apologise for the bad photo, and if the weather clears up will take a new one. I am doing a friendship card swap on Let's Scrap, and this is my first card.
Right this is using some yummy Sei Paper i have had for awhile and been wanting to use it. I have used one of Deb's Emerald Faerie Stamps, " Ally & Beeble" Isnt she sweet!! I have coloured her using my copics and i added some fine glitter to her wings. Not sure if you can see that.
I am entering this in the SGC challenge and Bizzy Bec's Challenge.

Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is just so pretty Tracey! Lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely gorgeous Tracey!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

    I hope you will return ...

    big hugs for you...Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tracey and those green flowers raelly make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey this is gorgeous! I LOVE Ally & Beeble and you've done a fab job!
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Tracey! thanks for visiting my blog. I was going to paint during the holidays but here we are and I go back to work Thursday and I haven't touched a paint brush!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...