Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's Scrap Challenge 12-1-11


Another brilliant sketch by Cheri, to get the old mojo juices flowing. I have used the second page for another layout on Miss Hannah's 3rd Birthday. I have used some beautiful Prima paper, and flowers, some yummy lace from Wild Orchid Crafts. I decided to use my Sitting Angel Tilda and colour her so she was in the same colours as Hannah? (well i tried!)

Head over to Let's Scrap and check out the DT version of the sketch! They are such brilliant ladies, and we have some wonderful prizes up for grabs. This week we have Cori Kozak as our sponsor. Cori is an Independant Stampin Up consultant. Thanks Cori!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...