Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lets Scrap Challenge 8-9-10


Well doing a weekly challenge certainly makes the weeks go faster. Yet another ripper of a sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap. Cheri, has done it again.




And here is my take on it. Bailey finally getting home! ( I made Sharyn get back in the car so i could take the photos in the right order! sad hey. rofl)
I dont do the cutesy things usually, but discovered i dont really have many boyish things. Oh well, turned out not too bad.

I think i jinxed the poor little guy, cause on adding the final touches to the layout, he ended up back in hospital. He is still in hospital, he has had a couple of operations to the shunt etc. Hopefully all goes well and will be home the end of next week. Nana is thinking of you, my little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...