Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15th Challenge

above - Kerry's Layout
above - my layout


This week's challenge at ScrapAwhile, is to scraplift a stunning layout by the talented Kerry Murray. Kerry's work is very inspiring. Her blog can be located at http://kerry-scrapskerry.blogspot.com/

Thanks to Kerry for allowing us to use her layout.

My layout is using one piece of paper, from Best Creation Inc. (GP293) I used both sides, then cut the flowers and birds out for embellishments. Do you know how hard that was, cause it is so beautiful with all that glitter etc. lol. I used my Prima flowers, and thickers for the title. I just coloured white letters to match the layout! The journal card is cut using a Stampin Up Die.

So come over and join in and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...