Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Print Blocks - Creative Block


Thanks to Alita for giving me the opportunity to attend the Print Blocks "Creative Block", Boy did we have fun. Totally awesome thing very rushed, my head was spinning all the time. I got to meet Matt Lanoy (his mummy Jan IS Bo Bunny) and Joseph. Did i happen to mention i LOVE Bo Bunny!!!
I enjoyed making the Smile Booklet using the Mama-razzi Papers.


I also did the Do-Crafts Class and got to make some gorgeous
cards. Here i am with Shelly from "Ladybug Dreaming" at Capalabla. Hi Shelly, we had a great time.
Sheila , from Docrafts did the most wonderful job.

I also got to partake in some make and takes.
I know Kim did a few others, the day was definitely too short!

I got to do the Imaginisce Class and make 2 wonderful layouts.
Look out girls, (Alita might be doing some classes!)


This is doing the EK Success Make and take with Shane Hershey, who is absolutely lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...